The stay at Palms Place?
We loved our luxury stay at Palms Place. Our room was so charming. We spent hours in our hotel in the mornings before we left for the day. What a beautiful room we had. Our two bedroom suite was spacious and had awesome decor! Our room had a wrap around full-length windows/balcony for a stunning view of the Las Vegas city/strip and mountains in the distance. Sunrise and sunset views were incredible views. You could see why it was hard to leave bed in the mornings. I can't forget about our romantic fireplace and our kohler tub with air jets. Way to set the mood! Our room had two bathrooms- One half- bathroom near the entrance of the suite and the other located inside the master bedroom. The master bedroom is classy yet sexy with a shower head of 3 hoses for water which hits you at every angle. A washer and dryer are available for use in the suite. With a quick call to room service, they will be able to provide you with soap detergent and dryer sheets! Not only is there your own laundry mat inside your suite, but you have a full-size kitchen! The full sized kitchen included a sink, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a mini bar.
I highly recommend all my friends and followers to stay at Palms Place. We had a swift check- in and check- out. The staff was very kind and helpful and made us feel as if we were home. We honestly wish we could have stayed longer just to stay in our suite!
• Palms Place is located off the strip in a low-key environment but still in view of the strip in the distance.
• We loved the hotel off the strip because previously we stayed in a hotel on the strip and it was a lot of chaos in the Vegas strip hotels. You’ll be able to avoid a wait for 15-20 minute wait at the check in desk or room service since there are thousands of people staying on the strip!
• Its a 10 minute ride away from the strip
How to get to and from your hotel?
• A FREE shuttle is available from 9am to 8pm and runs every 30 minutes. The shuttle will drop/pick you up from Caesar's Mall Forums shops.
• Lyft and Uber is the best option for coming and going when the shuttle isn’t operating off hours. Its also the cheapest.
TIP: When getting dropped off or picked up Lyfts and Ubers have designated area to be picked up at. Make sure you're in that area before calling the cab because you will be charged if they leave you. Lyfts and uber aren’t allowed to drop you off in certain areas on the strip.
• Taxis stands are located near Lyft and Uber pick and drop off designated areas.
• Free wifi
• Free parking
• Free valet parking
• Outdoor pool
• Fitness facilities
• Free newspaper in lobby
• Concierge services
Where to eat?
Staying at Palms Place you’ll never starve!
• Bistro Buffet- All you can eat ! My favorite place to eat!
• China House
• N9NE Steakhouse
• NOVE Italiano
A food court located in Palms Casino.
• Nathan Hotdogs
• Famous Famiglia Pizzeria
• Panda Express
• Chronic Tacos
Across the street there are also many fast foods and restaurants that are within walking distance.
Things to do close by?
• Pearl movie theater is located inside the Palms Casino Resort.
• Ghostbar located in Palms Casino Resort with a city view!
• Social bar located on casino floor
• Rojo lounge located near the the check in desk at the Palms place.
• Moon is penthouse night club with a magnificent view of the city.
• Tonic bar is open 24 hours on the Casino floor.
• Casino is located in Palms casino
• A spa is located inside the Palms
• Bali Hai Golf Club
• Fly boarding
• Red Rock hiking tour
• Kayaking nearby
• Mountain biking nearby
• Skydiving nearby
• Water skiing nearby
• Las Vegas Strip
Things you should know?
• Palms Place and Palms Casino Resort are connected together but two different hotels! There is a sky tube that enables you to get to and from each hotel.
• Get a player's card inside the casino. It's free and gains you points! The card is mainly for gambling, but even if you're not a gambler, it saves you money when dining in the Palms Casino diner. If you're a gambler, then this card is great for you because when spending money you get cash back and free games!
For an example at the Bistro buffet per person its $9 to dine but with the players card you get to eat for $7!
• The balcony doors are locked unless you purchase a room through Airbnb which is a property based owned room. The balcony doors are locked due to safety reasons.
Relax and enjoy the views of Las Vegas City without even having to leave the comfort of your room at the Palms Place.
Book now on the Plams Place website. Enjoy your stay!